Friday 31 July 2015

Final sign off...

Just a short one today to say Goodbye! 

I have thoroughly enjoyed writing the PE and Sport Student Blog this year. I have learned a lot about my University having explored corners of it I otherwise would not have and hopefully I have drawn people's attention to the fact that it exists!

I hope that you have enjoyed reading/watching it and that at least some of the information was useful!

My future plans are to Graduate with a First Class (Hons) degree in Sport and Physical Education (BSc) and to go on to further study, for which I am on track! I plan to set up my own blog to record my experiences of further education and professional study.

If you would like to stay in contact please follow me on twitter @stephwhite121 and I shall follow you back! I am always happy to answer questions people may have about University life at Beds so drop me a line.


Thanks again,

Steph

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to make a quick comment to say GREAT blog!….. I’ll be checking in on a regularly now….Keep up the good work

    health and physical education book

    ReplyDelete